What is 21 Day Fix™?
21 Day Fix is a nutrition and fitness program that makes losing weight so simple, anyone can do it. Easy-to-follow portion control and 30-minute workouts take the guesswork out of losing weight to help you see results fast—up to 15 pounds in just 21 days! Whether you want to lose a few pounds before your next vacation or jump-start a bigger weight-loss goal, 21 Day Fix is the program for you. It’s simple, it’s fast, and
it works. If you’re ready to get serious, 21 Day Fix can help you lose the weight.
Why is 21 Day Fix effective?
Because it’s so simple! You don’t have to count calories, points, or log your food into diet software. With 21 Day Fix, everything is laid out for you. All you have to do is use the specially designed portion-control containers and do one 30-minute workout per day. Commit to it for 21 days, and you’re going to love your results.
What makes 21 Day Fix unique?
It’s the only fitness and nutrition program that combines portion-control
containers and world-class workouts. By placing equal emphasis on fitness and
healthy portion control, 21 Day Fix can help anyone lose weight—and keep it
off—in a way that’s simple and sustainable. Whether you want to lose 10 pounds
or 100 pounds, you can do it with this program.
Autumn Calabrese is your personal trainer:
Autumn Calabrese is a celebrity fitness trainer, busy mom, and national-level bikini
competitor. She came up with the idea of a portion-control container system
after watching a client eat an entire 1,300-calorie salad in one sitting because it
was “healthy.” Autumn realized that supersized portions were hurting her clients’
weight-loss success because they were eating too much without knowing it. So she
developed portion-control containers to help people see how simple it is to eat the
right amounts and lose weight easily. And as a single mother, Autumn understands
how hard it can be to fit exercise and healthy eating into a jam-packed schedule.
What’s included in 21 Day Fix?
• 7 color-coded portion-control containers
• Shakeology® shaker cup
• 6 easy-to-follow 30-minute workouts
• 21 Day Fix Start Here quickstart guide and workout calendar
• 21 Day Fix Eating Plan that shows you exactly what to do
• 3 Day Quick Fix Guide, Autumn’s secret weapon for fast weight loss
• Dirty 30 bonus workout
What equipment is needed?
• Dumbbells or a resistance band are used in some workouts.
• A yoga mat and the Beachbody® miniMAT are helpful, but not required.
Do I have to do the workouts, or can I just follow the portion-control Eating Plan?
• Both the workouts and Eating Plan are essential to get the best results in 21 days.
• If you’re worried about being out of shape, we suggest you follow the modifier and do
what you can, rather than skipping the workouts entirely. You’ll feel stronger in no time.
Can I use other containers I have at home?
• No, these are custom-designed for 21 Day Fix. Other containers may have the wrong
proportions and you will not be successful unless you follow the Eating Plan using
• Very few (if any) other containers come in the variety of sizes needed for 21 Day Fix.
Can I eat out at restaurants when I do 21 Day Fix?
• Yes! The Eating Plan includes a restaurant guide that shows you how to practice portion control at your favorite restaurants.
What does it mean when you say “no off-limit foods”?
• The 21 Day Fix Eating Plan shows you how to incorporate treats (like chocolate and wine) into the plan . . . and you can still lose weight.
What makes the 21 Day Fix workouts so effective?
• 21 Day Fix takes all of the guesswork out of working out. You know which workout to do
each day and can be confident you’re working your whole body efficiently in just 30 minutes a day.
• The workouts yield consistent calorie-burning results, unlike a treadmill workout that can have very inconsistent and inaccurate calorie counts.
• The 30-minute boot-camp style workouts keep your heart rate up throughout, so you have an effective and efficient workout that burns maximum calories.
• There’s a modifier in every workout to show you how to take down the intensity while still getting awesome results.
• Trainer Autumn Calabrese created a 7-day-a-week schedule to give you the best results
in just 21 days. Each day of the week is a different workout, all perfectly designed to avoid overtraining and keep you injury-free.
What are the workouts?
7 workouts on 2 DVDs (VHS not available)
Dirty 30 workout**
Total Body Cardio Fix
If you would like to join my Exclusive 21 day Fix Test Group please complete the application below for more information!