It takes me a good month to really find tune and get a good picture of what I want my yearly goals to be! So today I am going to give you some things to consider that might help you plan out your next business move.
Keep in mind that there is no reason for you to believe that you can’t reach a goal! Now may not be your time but eventually it will be and you will reach that goal. It doesn’t matter if you didn’t reach it this year or last year – you can do it! There is no time limit for your goals. It doesn’t matter how many times you fail because you have only failed when you stop and give up.
This exercise is a brain dump so just write it all out! Then you can go back and refine your ideas and see what is truly important to you.
- Journal out what you were really thankful for this year. Write down all the big and small wins you saw over the past twelve months, Read them back to yourself and you will be amazed with all you’ve accomplished!
- Journal what you are afraid of and why it is holding you back from reaching your goals.
- If you could wave a magic wand, what would you want? What would your days look like? Where do you want to be at this time next year?
- List the top five things that are important to you in the next twelve months. What are you going to lean into?
- For each of your five goals, why is that goal important to you? How is it going to make your life better?
- Print out your worksheet and tag me on FB or IG!