We are into the first week of February, and we starting it STRONG. ❤️
February is my favorite month of the year and Valentine’s day has always been my favorite holiday. I am definitely the sentimental love story type of person. Plus its an added bonus that I get to decorate the house with pink decorations and add in some sparkle! I know, some of you are totally giving me the eye roll right now and that is A-ok!
Ok so let me get to the point of the blog post today. February is also the month where I see all of these love challenges popping up. Have you heard of the love dare? Have you heard of the book the 5 love languages? There are also a lot of people on social talking about self love, body confidence and women empowerment.
I’m going to lean in to this a bit more.
For SO long I was constantly worrying about the way I looked, the number on the scale, and specifically getting the weight off. Losing the weight was the only thing that mattered to me; it was becoming more of an obsession and I was being so strict to lose the weight. At one point I resented the process because I wasn’t enjoying life.
I began to realized how important it is to notice the way you talk to yourself.
Think about it — when you look in the mirror, do you begin to beat yourself up and tear yourself down? That is all self sabotage. The negative self talk that you say to yourself is what is your current reality! You are what you think. If you speak to yourself negatively you will feel negatively about yourself.
Have you ever thought about it that way?
For me, a big part of who I am today is because I chose to look beneath the surface. I am going to help you begin to do the same.
I chose to improve myself from the inside out, and to honor my body. You were given this skin and this body, and you are blessed to be here today.
It is time to find a coexistence between nourishing our body, eating food that is giving us energy, drinking water because it makes us feel alive, but have that piece of cake because you want to!
February is a common time for us to lean in to our relationships that we currently have going on in our lives. We are going to be leaning into our relationship with ourselves, and our bodies.
We are going to dive into mindset. The mindset what it is like to love your body, to honor your body, to feel your best because it is a choice to feel your best, not because it is something you have to do.
You WANT to do it.
We can all say, yes I want to do it — but we have to learn not to beat ourselves up.
This will forever be a life long journey, but it is based off our daily decisions. Working on your mindset is one of the most challenging things you’ll ever do. Let’s not spend it spiraling out of control, let’s control it.
I’m so excited to announce that I’m hosting a LOVE YOUR BODY CHALLENGE!
That means that I am going to share my fav tools for health and fitness with you + I’m going to give you all my tips and tricks for changing my mindset and the negative self talk into a positive one!
Are you with me?
Here are the details:
- The virtual support & accountability group begins on the 10th of February and runs for 30 days.
- Each member of the group is required to make me their coach here, Create A Free Account.
- Complete the form below with your information so that I can create a customized plan for you.
- During the length of the group (30 days) I will have a weekly Monday mindset video with motivation and tips for the week, you will get a daily post with information on consistency, motivation, nutrition and more, plus every day you are required to log your nutrition and workouts.
- You will have access to myself as your free coach 24/7 during the 30 days.
- Plus you are surrounded by a community of women who are working on living their best lives as well.
- There is a purchase required to participate in the program. I will give you program options based on your current goals and needs.
If you are interested in the Love Your Body Challenge and you don’t have a coach or aren’t working with one with this time fill out the support and accountability form below so we can work together and talk all things self love!!!
Hope to see you in the group!